PP cable protection pipe SN 4 according to DIN 16878
The PP cable protection pipe SN 4 with push-in sleeve according to DIN 16878 is a black solid-wall conduit with a patented triple seal and may be used for high-voltage and extra-high voltage lines. Benefit from our high-quality PP cable protection pipe.
The PP SN 4 cable protection pipe in detail
The entire PP SN 4 cable protection pipe system is produced in accordance with DIN 16878.
The pipes are available in ring stiffness SN 4 in DN/OD 50 - DN/OD 200. In addition, we offer various accessories such as elbow pipes, spacers, closing caps, double sockets and couplers. Other nominal diameters are available upon request.
The following key facts characterize our first-class PP cable protection pipes:
- Cold bending radii for PP-MD pipes according to DIN CEN TS 15223
- Coefficient of linear expansion [mm/m x K] ≈ 0.08
- Chemical resistance pH 2-12
- Continuous temperature resistance 80°C
- Surface resistance in Ω > 1011
- Short-term modulus of elasticity [N/mm²] 2500
- Long-term modulus of elasticity [N/mm²] 450
- Pressure resistance min. 0.5 bar according to DIN EN ISO 13259
Due to the polypropylene material, the pipe offers a combination of flexibility and stiffness. In addition, the smooth pipe surface allows cables to be pulled in optimally.
The PP cable protection pipes system, as with all our other products, comes with an incredible 25-year guarantee.
Downloads and further information
Our digital catalogs and brochures are made available to you via the communication solution OXOMI of the company scireum GmbH and are integrated at this point. To do this, you must activate the "Oxomi" service in the data protection settings.