As an internationally active corporate group, we are aware of our responsibility for the environment and our fellow human beings. Not only do we have the highest demands on the quality of our products, but also on their production. That is why we are constantly striving to optimize our production process in terms of environmental, energy and safety aspects. This practice begins with our workers, which is why we regularly train our entire office staff and actively involve our production employees in the implementation of our sustainability programs.
Reducing negative impact on the environment and society is of the highest importance to us. Our processes and products are continuously reviewed for their impact on the environment and adapted to the latest requirements and up to date methods. The focal points are reduction of CO2 emissions as well as the conscientious use of raw materials and the maximum avoidance of waste. For this reason, we have collected our transport packaging and commercial sales packaging from INTERSEROH, recycle it and thus fulfil all the requirements of the German Packaging Act.
Our customers can also do their part: our products are 100% recyclable and can thus also be recycled sensibly after use. The company PreZero Kunststoffrecycling GmbH & Co. KG, based in 39448 Börde-Hakel (Westeregeln), is a specialised company that collects, processes and recycles raw plastic waste.
We have summarised our biggest milestones here:
- Installation of PV systems at the plant in Rain
- Preparation of environmental product declarations for all product groups
- Introduction of corporate health management
- Installation of PV systems at the plant in Vechta
- Development of e-mobility and installation of charging stations
- Preparation of a life cycle assessment for KG2000
- Introduction of the working group „Health“
- Introduction of an employee suggestion system
- Installation of CHP with combined heat and power generation at the plant in Rain
- Introduction of comprehensive energy monitoring
- Certification of the energy management system according to DIN EN 16001 or ISO 50001
- Certification of the environmental management system according to ISO 14001
- Certification of the quality management system according to ISO 9001